Boys Soccer season is HERE! The IHSA met and released information about our season last week. Below I will outline the main points, explain what steps you need to take and provide schedule information. This will be a season that will require patience and flexibility. Our staff will do our best to keep you informed and notified about what is going on and any potential changes. Please know you can reach out at any time if you are confused or have questions. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Season begins March 1st and goes until April 17th.
- Schedule will be posted on Schoology.
- There are 3 games over Spring Break.
- There is no State Tournament Series.
- We will play a conference schedule with a Conference Championship. Two or 3 non-conference games might be added.
- Safety protocols will be implemented according to the IDPH guidelines.
*Please join the SCHOOLOGY GROUP (2020 Boys Soccer) using code: HB45-VTB9-3K6V3 if you are not already a member.
*Please REGISTER for Boys Soccer through Infinite Campus if you have not already.
*Preseason Open Gyms and Conditioning will be posted on Schoology. Scheduled to begin next Monday, February 8th. Space is limited to 50 people per session.
The coaching staff looks forward to seeing everyone soon and getting back to playing soccer!!
Sincerely, Coach Keller