Boys Lacrosse is a no cut sport for freshman only. We will take as many players as we have uniforms. The only item that you need in order to play, aside from appropriate athletic clothing, is a stick. Contact Coach Mamula at if you are need of a stick.
All levels are welcome to all of the off-season opportunities.
We will have a number of open turfs, weight lifting opportunities, and open gyms. Make sure you have joined the Schoology GROUP (5DTVJ-5GP9F) to receive updates.
Tryouts begin on February 25th.
- ALL levels will report to the turf.
- Walking up to the turf at (TIME TBD) pm is considered late.
- All players must be dressed and ready to play at (TIME TBD)
- It will probably be cold, so dress warm.
- Locker assignment will take place before school (6:30-7:30 am) on February 25th.
- You must be registered with an updated physical to receive a locker.