Welcome to the Home of Viking Softball!
Due to the pandemic, the spring season has been moved to a "Summer Season" for one year.
Our tryouts begin on Monday, February 28th at 2:55 on the Varsity Softball Complex.
Before Tryouts Checklist:
- Go to www.fhs.d211.org. Click on the “Athletics” page. Click on “Registration” link. Click on “Athletic Team Registration” and register.
- Give Physical to Nurses Office BEFORE DAY 1.
- Email Coach Teschner at email@example.com with any attendance issues that may arise in the first two weeks. Be sure to include NAME and YEAR IN SCHOOL.
- Do you have friends that want to tryout, but they aren’t sure if they should? Have them find Coach Teschner, Coach Anderson, Coach Higgins or Coach Poehlmann to talk about program specifics.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR TRYOUTS?
- YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH A CURRENT PHYSICAL ON FILE. SEE ABOVE
- A Softball Glove (If you do not have one, let a coach know and we will find one for you!)
- Athletic Clothing (Please, no jeans.)
- For tryouts and beyond we try always to wear BLACK T-SHIRTS. Please try to wear BLACK.
- If the weather is nice (or the fields are dry), we will go outside, so be sure to have warm clothes every day.
- It is also important to have shoes for indoors and outdoors for each practice.